"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you..." (Matthew 28:19-20)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hallo!

Familie und Freunde:

What a great week! For District Meeting on Tuesday, we studied Lehi's Dream of the Tree of Life. I love 1 Nephi 8! We found us as missionaries in there, we found the members and the investigators, we found the difficulties and the struggles, the triumphs and the joys in there. We found remedies and helps for us and them in there. It's amazing! I would invite you to study 1 Nephi 8 and find yourself in the dream, find your calling and those who you serve. They are in there. We are all in there, all striving to come together to partake of the fruit of eternal life! The Book of Mormon was written specifically for us in our time in our day. My testimony of that has been greatly strengthened recently. I love the Bible. It is beautiful and full of truth and the Spirit. I love the Book of Mormon. It was written and preserved for us, to read, study and apply in the year 2011. I know it.

I was able to work with Elder Baum in Wesel and Elder Hall in Krefeld: what great Elders! I learned so much from them, especially about diligence and concern and love for those whom they teach.

Sorry this is short today, but I hope you can feel my love and know that the work is going well and strong! How else could it be going?... it's the work of the Lord! Everything that comes from Him is good and right. This work is the greatest good and the greatest truth. I know it. I knew it before, but my testimony has become strengthened and deepened as I have spent time in the service of the Master. I know He lives- this is His work. The Lord established it, the Prophet Joseph restored it, and we are here to further it. What an honor! I think you know what I'm going to say next......I enjoy this work so much! Haha no? oh yeah... shall we not go on?! Let's do it!

Ich liebe euch. Danke für euere Gebete. Ich freue mich sehr!
Alles Gute,

No comments:

Post a Comment