"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you..." (Matthew 28:19-20)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nathan Garlick Music, nathangarlickmusic.blogspot.com

Hello, all!

I have enjoyed the time I have had at home with my family since returning from Germany, and am now in Provo preparing to continue school at BYU.

I love music, and have always enjoyed writing and arranging for piano, choir, and more. I made a new blog as a way to share this music, as well as my testimony of the Savior.

www.nathangarlickmusic.blogspot.com

Check it out! Tell your friends! I will be adding more music periodically, and if anyone has any requests or suggestions, just let me know!

Enjoy!
NateGarlick

No comments:

Post a Comment