"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you..." (Matthew 28:19-20)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!



Liebe Familie und Freunde:

With all the honesty of my heart, I have to say that this previous week was the most spiritual, uplifting, exciting, happy, joyful week of my mission... and there have been some really good weeks so far!! I feel confident in saying that- the Spirit of the Lord was felt, miracles were experienced, and my testimony of the Gospel was strengthened so much, and I still feel so happy and uplifted!

There is not enough time in the world to describe all that happened... I wish there was an APP that could connect to my brain and write down all my thoughts and feelings... but the next best things would be pictures! Here is a picture email, hopefully capturing all that we experienced this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment